Wednesday 26 September 2012

Top 3 blushes for autumn

As most of you probably know blushes are my favourite make-up item, so I decided to show you my 3 favourite blushes for autumn.


I like to wear darker blushes in the autumn, I don't really know why I just think it goes well with the crisp leaves and the cold weather.

(From top to bottom:Coral by Sleek Make-up, Early Morning by MAC, Sin By Nars)

My number one autumn blush is without a doubt NARS Sin, it looks amazing with a flawless base and darker lips, however I also like to wear it with nude lips. It is a purple/plum colour with gold shimmer.
My second autumn blush is Sleek Make-up in Coral, I think this blush is an all year round blush, looks great with a tan or with paler skin, as the name suggest is a coral colour and I think looks great with any skin colour. This blush has a matte finish.
And last but not least it is from a MAC Cosmetics limited edition and its called Early Morning, it is very similar to the Sleek Make-up one but I think this one is a bit darker and less coral,I think this shade is more neutral than Coral by Sleek Make-up, I don't really know how to explain this colour, it also has a matte finish.

What is your top 3 autumn blushes? Let me know in the comments below.
xx-B

5 comments:

  1. The sleek one is so lovely! I'm going to try to hunt that one down :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favourite blushes ever!
      xx-B

      Delete
  2. I would like to try that one by mac. I don't wear much blush and I usually like it to be very light.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All 3 of them look great when applied lightly. I wish the Mac one was in the permanent collection.
      xx-B

      Delete
  3. I am so unbelievably jealous you have that nars six pan!I've wanted to try sin for ages but can't find it anywhere!

    http://barefacedbeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete