Tuesday 26 June 2012

My top 10 lip products for the summer

Summer is finally here, even though it is cold and rainy out side. I decided to do a top 10 lip products for the summer  so I could get more excited and pretend we are having a real summer. 
In the summer time I don't really like to wear too much make-up, however I love doing a fresh face with a bold/bright lip, looks really put together and I can still have some fun with my make-up. I also picked some neutrals and not so bold colours for this top 10, I prefer wearing them during the day and the bright colour to go out at night. 
 (from right to left: Chanel Glossimer numeber 131, BarryM Lip Gloss number 11, OCC Lip Tar Divine, Lush Lip Tint It Started With A Kiss, Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Flame, Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil Mexican Rose, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Addis Ababa, MAC Ever Hip, Revlon Lip Butter  Cotton Candy and Rimmel Spotlight Beige)
I picked up some different textures for this post, but usually I wear Lipstains more often than anything else, they last a long time on the lips and I don't need to touch up very often. 
My favourite of the bunch is NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose, the colour is just stunning and even though doesn't say it is a stain but last a VERY long time on the lips still being moisturising.   
What is your top 10 lip products for the summer? Do you prefer bright colours or neutrals ? Let me know in the comments below. 
xx-B

No comments:

Post a Comment