Wednesday 20 June 2012

My hair care routine

I know I haven't post in here in a while now but I do have an excuse: tomorrow is my last exam and I've been revising like crazy and I can't wait to be free and enjoy the sun with my friends.
Anyway, I feel like I finally found the products that work for my hair and decided to share with you, maybe they work for someone else too.
First of all  I should tell you how my hair is and usually behaves. So, my hair is and straight/wavy, oily around the roots and very dry at the ends. I wash my hair every other day. 
For shampoo and conditioners I like to use Andrew Collinge Puritty Volume Therapy, It is great for people that need a bit of volume but not crazy 80's hair.
After I wash my hair twice with the shampoo I use Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner, makes my hair soft but I don't think its enough for my hair, I rinse it after a few seconds, (£4.49). My next step in the shower is to apply my Joico K-pak Reconstroctor at the ends of my hair and leave it in for around 5 minutes, with the extra help my hair feels silk and smooth.(£14.95)
Before I blow-dry my hair I apply KMS Free Shape hot flex spray (£12.76) as a heat protector. When my hair is dried I put the Mythic Oil on the ends of my hair (£12.71) and then I spray Neal and Wolf Glow all over my hair, this is the best shine spray I have ever used, very fine mist.
For treatment, once every two weeks I like use Kerastase Aqua-Oleum (£22.27), I have written a blog post about this product and the Joico K-pak,( here)

When I go out and need my hair to stay put all night/day long I like to wear TRESemme salon finish extra hold, I really like this hair-spray, it does the job and doesn't smell weird like the Elnett one.
For the days when I don't want to wash my hair and it feels a bit dirty I like  to wear a dry shampoo and the one I am wearing at the moment is Batiste Dry Shampoo (£3.99), however I am not a fan. It does the job but leaves my hair feeling very powdery. I'm in a hunt for a new dry-shampoo, so if you have any recommendations leave them below in the comments. I am tempted to buy the new Lush one, Have you tried it yet? 
xx-B

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Wow, nice products!
    I might give it a try to the kerastase aqua oleum. :D
    If you don't mind, please take a look to my blog and we also can follow each other. Well, if you want! :) :)

    Curcolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good, I can't recommend it enough
      xx-B

      Delete