Monday 30 July 2012

Fairy Lights

I have been eyeing fairy lights for my room for a while, but I could never find one that was reasonably priced, and I could not pay for something that I know that I can make something similar and cheaper. so after seeing this picture I decided I would give it a try.

And it turns out it is not so complicated, You will need origami paper (£6.75) and I got some Christmas light from last year.
I have to say that the picture above look much better than mine, but I'm happy with it.
( I made holes in the bottom because the paper is very thick)

Would you try making it? 
xx-B

10 comments:

  1. omggg that looks gorge! ahh would love something like this for my room!

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, It is super easy to make !
      xx-B

      Delete
  2. I really think this is a good idea! I can even try to do it with my son :)
    Thanks for sharing dear :)
    www.elaine-ashire.com

    Do come by to say hi sometime! ^_^
    A new follower of your blog, hope you can support me too!

    Bisous, Elainexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty (:

    thepinqueprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to adore origarmi. soo fun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think I'm going to get back into it
      xx-B

      Delete
  5. SO cute! I actually like yours better than the original!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete