Friday 6 July 2012

B's Thoughts: Veet Suprem'Essence Hair Removal Cream

Today I'm talking about an awkward subject, body hair, Anyway I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and I feel that now I can do a review for you guys. I usually shave my legs every other day, basically every time I wash my hair. 


With this product I do think I don't need to shave as often, I probably use it about once a week, it is not harder or easier to use than shaving with a razor, it's actually the same thing and takes the same amount of time to do it, the only plus is that it lasts longer.
The only down side this hair removal  is the smell, it absolutely stinks! I would defiantly recommend taking a shower after you have used it, because the smell lingers and I don't think any of you want to stink
If you shave every day, or every other day and you don't mind the smell I would recommend this product.

Have you tried this products? Have you ever tried any Veet products? Let me know in the comments below
xx-B

4 comments:

  1. I don't use hair removal cream anymore, just because of the smell. I've been using Veet gel wax kit though, which is really really good. I think it was £10, but well worth it. x

    http://entropyep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smells awful doesn't it?
      Ohh I'll check it out, thanks
      xx-B

      Delete
  2. I hate the smell! I also find sometimes I get a funny wee rash sometimes :/
    Great post though.
    I have a £30 LUSH giveaway right now that I'd love for you to enter :-)
    <3
    Caroline

    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the smell too, it's so baad! Besides the smell I have no problem with it.
      I'll check it out
      xx-B

      Delete